1/27/10

Squares



Tunica - Jensen women
Wool vest - American Vintage
Glasses - Ray Ban

So this is my first real blog post and I'm a bit nervous actually...
Today I went shopping with my mum and I decided to wear something comfortable, but nice, at least i think so;) Comfortable clothes, that are easy to take on and off is crusial when going shopping, dont you think?

I had planed to take the pictures in town, but the weather Gods had other plans, it's been raining and snowing the whole day... Hope it will be better tomorrow!

Detter er min første ordentlige blogg post og jeg er faktisk litt nervøs....
I dag var jeg og mamma på shopping og jeg bestemte meg derfor  for å ta på meg noe komfortabelt, men fint, jeg synes i hvertfall det;)
Hadde egentlig planlagt å ta bilder ute, men har snødd og regent i hele dag... håper det bli bedre i morgen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails